Lon Baker is the COO at Virtual PBX, an award-winning business Voice-Over-IP provider. With a unified communications strategy, Virtual PBX lets you connect your users over traditional phones, computers, or mobile devices.
It also lets you transform any location into a productive home office, greet customers using their Virtual Receptionist, route calls by the department, update your business hours, start a video conference call, and much more!
During this interview we cover:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:02 - Lon’s Background, Past Positions & From VirtualPBX Customer to COO
- 02:53 - Pros & Cons of Using VoIP Over Conventional Communication Methods
- 06:07 - Can VoIP be Adapted to Every Development & Tech Circumstances?
- 07:34 - VoIP for SaaS Teams
- 09:24 - Security, Call Encryption & VoIP Security
- 10:57 - The Right Balance for Businesses to Mix Voice, Video & Messages
- 12:25 - Competing With The Big Names In the Industry
- 14:19 - What to Look for When searching for a VoIP provider
- 16:23 - WorkPatterns: One on Ones, Team Collaboration, Feedback, Recognition & Goals - all in one place
- 18:20 - Growth Strategies That Have Worked for VirtualPBX
- 21:33 - Failed Growth Experiences
- 22:58 - Advice Spencer Would Give His 25 Years Old Self
- 23:50 - Know When to Kill a Product
- 25:05 - Biggest Challenges Lon is Facing Right Now with VirtualPBX?
- 25:54 - Instrumental Resources for Lon Success
- 28:06 - What does Success Mean to Lon Today
- 29:27 - Get in Touch With Lon
Get In Touch With Lon:
Tag us & follow:
More about Akeel: