Introducing your host, Raf and sharing the nuts and bolts of SRVD Radio; a brief chat of SRVD's genesis, overall ideas for SRVD Radio and a brief intro into 'Leaving to Living'.
The episode then dives into understanding the reasons for developing SRVD, SRVD Radio and how 'Leaving to Living' was created.
Exploring the three phases of SVRD's 'Leaving to Living' program:
- PHASE 1: Transition
- PHASE 2: Identity Crisis
- PHASE 3: Nostalgia / Legacy
with a quick deep dive into SRVD's GetOneGiveOne campaign - an exclusive two sticker campaign that dovetails into the 'Leaving to Living' vision.
Sharing the four planned SRVD Radio segments:
- The Grumpy Sergeant - Gentle reminders from a retired Master Sergeant
- The Mentor Minute of the Week - Game changing 'level-ups' in small doses
- The SRVD Mission Brief - The main event, the meat and potatoes, the purpose of this idea
- The Leaving to Living Debrief - Actionable items, Leadership tid-bits; now, go 'BE' about it and go 'DO'
Wrapping up the show with a Special Thanks to Mark Asquith (www.markasquith.com) and a very special 'THANK YOU' dedication to my Wife, Mindy.
I finish the show by introducing my 'end of show' tag line, BUT I mess it up and get it wrong... full circle in breaking through my chase for perfection - I leave the recording alone and roll with it!
As a challenge to myself... this show was completely recorded with only one take, recorded live here in Maryland (USA) with no post-production fixing or effects and published with all its imperfections...taking my own advice and giving myself some GRACE!
"I'll see you on the line...Onward!!!"
Drop me a line via email or snail-mail at:
SRVD | 145 Fleet Street | #256 | National Harbor | MD | 20745