Some podcasters do not realize the power in the number of people listening week in and week out and forget that they are influencers in their own right. A podcast is such a compelling medium that if done right can reach more people to create a highly effective, sustainable influencer marketing plan. By collaborating with influencers, you borrow on their credibility so that you can reach targeted audiences and build your network and community.
In today's episode of the Podcast Domination show, I am joined by Neal Schaffer who is an expert in digital marketing. Neal helps businesses and professionals through his expertise and he is the author of the book, The Age of Influence: The Power of Influencers to Elevate Your Brand. In this episode, Neal offers a wealth of valuable insights, so make sure you listen through to the very end.
In this episode:
- The best practices podcasters do to maximize the platform of podcasting. (...What are the 3 benefits of the Guest Approach?)
- What are the ways to bring in ideal guests to your podcast?
- After the podcast is published, how do you reach out to your guests as a matter of reciprocity?
- More on nurturing the relationships with past guests on your podcast.
- What should a podcaster have according to Neal?
- The Age of Influence: The Power of Influencers to Elevate Your Brand by Neal Schaffer