Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Kevin Campbell, who is an Employee Experience Scientist at Qualtrics, and the founder of Lifted Leadership, LLC.
He’s also a certified coach, with over 1,000 hours of paid executive coaching and workshop facilitation sessions.
Kevin currently helps Fortune 500 HR teams leverage data to develop and retain their people and so today I am going to dive into his 10 years of experience to understand the techniques he uses to identify and coach the high-potential, high-performance next-generation leaders of tomorrow.
We will also explore why a disconnect has developed between data researchers and most HR leaders.
In this “The Science behind a High Performing Workplace” episode with Kevin Campbell on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- What made you decide to work in this space? What was your journey to becoming a People Scientist?
- How can L&D leaders measure the impact and return on investment of their programs?
- What are some of the ways that L&D leaders can make development programs more impactful?
- What is the role of L&D in driving employee engagement?
- What is the role of L&D in creating more effective performance management programs?
- Can you tell us more about how you helped a famous restaurant chain make a data decision that directly influenced the vision and success of the company?
- On your website it says “Performance Management: Measurement Without Coaching Is Useless” – can you tell us more about that?
- So how do you leverage data to improve talent attraction and retention?
- Can you tell us more about Lifted Leadership LLC?
Links highlighted in this “The Science behind a High Performing Workplace” episode are included below:
ENJOYED THIS EPISODE? CHECK OUT OTHER PODCAST EPISODES INCLUDING:
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!