I catch up former pro and now coach and commentator Kenneth Carlsen.
Kenneth was a Danish number for over 10 years as well as reaching a career-high ATP No.41.
We chat a lot about junior development and some of the players he worked with (a young Holger Rune and Clara Tauson) and young juniors he is working with right now.
- Day-to-day life for Kenneth
- Holger Rune as a young kid
- Time young juniors should spend on court
- Getting juniors to buy into long-term success
- Teaching players to be brave in high-pressure situations
- Kenneth's most memorable match on tour
I hope you enjoy this episode
Have you seen the Functional Tennis Saber?
Check it out here and don't miss the video of Stan Wawrinka crushing the ball
Find us on Social Media:
YouTube: Functional Tennis Podcast
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy