You may not be going through the situation of losing a spouse, but it is always wise to stay prepared.
We understand how the situation can be and that is why we have prepared this episode as a resource for you when that time arrives.
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we talk about the different things you should think about when your spouse passes away. We cover topics from assets to investments to insurance and share where you might require professional help to make things easier.
In this episode, find out:
- The things to think about from a cash flow perspective.
- The different things you need to think about concerning estate settlement issues.
- Why you should compile everything from investments to insurance when you’re still together.
- The different types of insurance you should be aware of.
- Why you should use a CPA to help you look through the different tax elements.
- Be knowledgeable about how taxes on joint assets and investments are going to transition.
- “Once you have a good picture of where everything is, then you can start to work within all the nuances that every little investment or asset account is going to have.”- Murs Tariq
- “These are things that might take months to get through, but you want to make sure you’re stepping through these things in an organized way.”- Radon Stancil
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.