Today we listen as our host Marc Guberti chats to Kindle Author/Blogger/Podcaster and Entrepreneur extraordinaire; Nick Loper. Nick runs SideHustleNation.com and has sat down to talk with Marc about all things Kindle, and much more.
We talk about the why and how of Nick becoming a Kindle book author, how he managed to gain authority and respect on his chosen subjects, and what it took for him to finally make a breakthrough.
Nick and Marc talk through getting a book out there, from initial concept to finally publishing a book and everything that is needed in between, as well as sharing valuable information on how to do well in the marketplace. We hear about the importance of having a good portfolio and to always have a solid outline of your goal, to enable you to write and move quickly.
Nick also shares some great entrepreneurial tips, inspirational quotes, and general good advice.
- Why writing a book can increase your authority on a subject
- Publishing a book from start to finish
- The importance of a portfolio
- 3 Great tips for Kindle Publishers in the marketplace
- Why being able to sell a single asset repeatedly is so useful