Learn to write ad copy that converts without going through an extensive copywriting course. Ralph Burns shares 14 super simple tips that will get you started writing your ad copy. Look for the downloadable document in the podcast notes (digitalmarketer.com/podcast) that you can tack to the wall next to your workstation. Use it the next time you face the dreaded blank screen.IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN: • How to make your ad copy stand out even though you can’t change the font size, use bold, italics and underlining.
• The “Homer not Hawking” ad copy targeting principle (You learned all the words you need to write high-performing ad copy in elementary school)
• The most effective word to use in your ad copy (and when you shouldn’t use it)
• When to use Facebook Call-To-Action Buttons, “long ass copy” and a secondary calls-to-action in the URL field.
Plus… you’ll hear a blooper reel from Perpetual Traffic’s audio editor, Darren Clarke.LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: • 14 Elements of Persuasive Ad Copy Document [Need the link to this from Ralph]
• Episode 33: The Ad Grid: How to Build Campaigns that Convert and Scale [http://www.digitalmarketer.com/podcast/the-ad-grid/]
• We Analyzed 37,259 Facebook Ads and Here’s What We Learned by AdEspresso [https://adespresso.com/academy/blog/we-analyzed-37259-facebook-ads-and-heres-what-we-learned/]
• Facebook Advertising Policies [https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/]
Press and hold link to visit the page
Show Page Notes
Mentioned in this episode: