Decision-making can be described as the process of reducing uncertainty about solution options. Now, making decisions can be really difficult when you are in an unstable condition, not just in yourself as well as in your business.
In this episode, I’ll share the very important tips that I personally do and also work for me whenever I make decisions for myself and my business.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- The timings of doing things in our business and the headspace that we're in.
- When we shouldn't make any decisions.
- The things you should do before making decisions when you and your business are constantly unstable.
- The very important tips to do to move out of those negative headspace.
- Negative effects of making decisions for your business when in a state of panic.
- When in a state of panic, assessing your Profit Plan is the key.