In this episode, Cristie and DeAnna meet with Angel Medium, Julie Jancius, as they learn how to connect with their spirit guides. They spend most of the episode in chills after Julie shares her experiences with angels and gets validation that they are here working with her and all of us. Julie shares the practice that we all can do to connect with our intuition and live our purpose.
Learn More About Julie:
I'm wife to Blake, mama to our beautiful daughter and our two fur babies, and I've been talking to Angels my whole life. Since elementary school, I knew I wanted to work for God. I am a soul who's here to teach, spread hope and help you get you back on your path! My friend, this life is not what you think it is and you are not who you think you are... You're so much more and you have big, BIG purpose here! God doesn't want you living from the vibrations of sadness, fear, loneliness, anxiety or stress. I'm here to teach you how to live from the vibrations of love, joy, peace, bliss, ease and grace. I call it living in Oneness. And I never want you to take my word for it. I want you to experience what it's like to live in Oneness, the highest vibration that is, for yourself.
- [02:18] Meet Julie and how she got started as an Angel Medium
- [08:10] Who has a spirit team?
- [09:23] The 2-parts that make up your soul
- [10:47] What it means when your soul awakens
- [14:10] How to learn to trust your gut vs. your ego-mind
- [19:35] The #1 thing we get wrong when figuring out our purpose in life
- [26:10] How to connect with your personal spirit team
- [27:43] Julie does a live reading with DeAnna to find out who makes up her spirit team
- [32:38] Why some people cannot connect with their spirit team
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.