In a new and unreleased episode that was recorded way back in 2015, Nick chats to Dave Cornthwaite about his Guinness World Record breaking stand up paddle trip down the Mississippi River in the United States of America.
It's a fascinating journey down the river that Dave relates. He chats about how it feels to do something that no one else has ever done.
We also talked about some books:
- Observations on his adventurous life
- Yestival (the YES Festival)
- 25 non motorized 1000 mile trips.
- Abraham Path in the Middle East
- Mississippi River trip
- Dave's Martinique sup trip
- We talk about Origin paddle boards
- Alastair Humphries and Dave on a paddle adventure in the UK.
Dave Cornthwaite links
Mentioned in this episode:
The SUPfm SUP Safety Course
Designed for beginner and intermediate level leisure paddlers we deliver the right safety topics, delivered with the appropriate level of detail. The course aims to help you become more confident and self-sufficient when you’re making your personal safety decisions.