There is no single lifestyle that suits everyone. We have different ways of living and functioning. It is crucial to find a life that sets you free and brings you peace. A nomad lifestyle can be life-changing.
In this bonus episode, Seek Go Create host Tim Winders wraps up Season 2 of the podcast. He shares his final thoughts on the nomad lifestyle.
To know more about living freely, listen to this episode!
3 Reasons to Listen:
- Learn the different aspects of the nomad lifestyle, as discussed in previous episodes.
- Discover what it means to live freely and how you can choose the best lifestyle for you.
- Know what to expect in the next season of the Seek Go Create podcast.
[00:29] Looking Back at Season 2
- Season 2 introduced us to a different way of living.
- Tim shared specific tips about living as a nomad.
- It was challenging as the topic might be a foreign concept.
- There are many variations of living and operating in today’s world.
“There are options if you want to see the world.” - Click Here To Tweet This
[02:12] Episode 1 — Dare to Be Different With A Nomad Lifestyle
- In Episode 1, Tim expounded on mindset.
- He found out what it meant to think differently.
[02:38] Episode 2 — What Do I Do with All My Stuff
- In Episode 2, Tim identified the things that keep people from traveling.
- He talked about the concepts of minimalism and essentialism.
- He discussed the different processes that he and his wife had to go through to downsize their life.
“When you have options, it gives you freedom, and freedom is a great feeling.” - Click Here To Tweet This
[03:34] Episode 3 — How to Live in Houses That You Do Not Own
- Episode 3 tackled house sitting.
- Tim talked about his experience of traveling and living in different homes.
[04:06] Episode 4 — Living on Wheels And A Nomad Lifestyle
- In Episode 4, Tim shared how his family transitioned into living in an RV.
- He discussed the advantages and challenges of the nomad lifestyle.
[05:13] Episode 5 — Nomad Lifestyle While Working on the Road
- Tim discusses how he works. He travels.
- His family enjoys being productive.
- He shared his first novel and his business coaching.
- He shared why getting good Internet was their biggest challenge in traveling.
“Money is not the only thing that allows you to be free.” - Click Here To Tweet This
[07:19] Episode 6 — Take Nothing for Your Journey To A Nomad Lifestyle
- Episode 6 focused more on preaching and teaching from scripture.
- Tim discussed Luke 9:1–6.
“I want people to be free, and it is my desire for people to be able to live life to the fullest and to do what you were created to do.” - Click Here To Tweet This
[08:45] Final Thoughts on Nomad Lifestyle
- Tim enjoyed telling the stories of how he and his family moved into the nomad lifestyle.
- There are options to live a different lifestyle.
- Traveling gives you freedom, and freedom is a great feeling.
“You’re on this earth to achieve and accomplish something. I believe that our primary task, while we’re on this earth, is to identify and find what that assignment is for any given time.” - Click Here To Tweet This
[16:05] On the Next Season
- The next season will focus on leadership.
- Tim will discuss leadership training and other unique concepts.
- He will tackle stewardship and being a servant leader.
Enjoy This Podcast?
Seek Go Create is for leaders, entrepreneurs, ministers, and everyone seeking excellence, moving towards success, or creating something new.
If this episode taught you more about how God makes an empowering, positive change in your life, don't hesitate! Feel free to subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we'd love a review from you. By doing this, you can help us reach more people who want to rest and spend time with God.
Do you want to help more people renew their spiritual life through God’s grace? A simple way is to share this episode or what you've learned today on social media.
Connect with the SeekGoCreate Network! For updates and more episodes, visit our website or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
To growing and becoming all we are created to be,