Have you ever been in a situation that didn’t have a way out?
Today we are talking with Andrew Pledger, and his story of leaving the religion he grew up in will make you see the faith differently. Andrew has found power in his story and in sharing other stories for people to share their stories of abuse and religious Trauma in various religions.
We dive into the hot issues he has walked through, the enemies he has created, and how he focuses on his healing journey, all while continuing to walk the road to getting better.
· How to find vision in hard stories for creators (0:40)
· What is religious Trauma (3:52)
· What happens when a story burns a bridge or a relationship (10:01)
· How to reboot your life on the other side of religious Trauma (11:24)
· Work in situations where the work you do creates enemies (16:24)
· Why was it easier to work on a Podcast can through Instagram (22:54)
· What are the lessons you learned as a podcaster (24:20)
· Why is the Traumas Survivors Foundation the charity of choice (29:41)