How To Scale Your Business With The Help Of Virtual Assistants - With Ana Santiago
Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Ana Santiago.
Ana Santiago is the current COO of Outsource School and has been working remotely for 10 years. Starting at the age of 18, Ana started taking on her own freelance clients full time helping them with sales work, SEO, content, eCommerce, among other business tasks. As the COO of Outsource School, she is in charge of managing the entire team of 15+, optimizing operations, and contributing to the growth of the brand. Ana lives in the Philippines and regularly speaks about her experiences helping companies to efficiently operate and grow with 100% remote teams.
Why you've got to check out Ana's episode:
- Learn how Outsource School helps entrepreneurs who have proven systems and processes and are looking to ramp up without having to do all the work themselves.
- They also help Entrepreneurs who struggle to consistently make good hires, or who have had a bad experience of hiring. Outsource School helps you ensure your investment in people is a good investment.
- Understand how good or bad hiring can be the difference between success and failure in your business. And what you need to hire for as well as what is the priority instead of taking on everything yourself.
- Why you should set expectations up front and create a list of tasks and clear standard operating processes that you want to hire for, and then when interviewing look for great attitude and communication skills.
- Get access to the VA Budget Calculator to help you understand how much you can invest in resource for your business. You can also get access to a free training webinar and a 25% off coupon code for Outsource School.