#139: Are you looking to outsource some of your work or hire your first employee?
If so, this is the video for you! It can be hard to give up some of the tasks that your business needs to get done in order to run smoothly, and as entrepreneurs we sometimes have this mentality that we can do it all by ourselves. However, this only leads to burnout and less time spent on activities that can actually bring in revenue to grow our businesses.
Today's guest, Angee Robertson has been called to equip women who have administrative giftings, savvy organizational skills and a deep desire to support the marketplace to make an impact, all for the glory of God.
After successfully running her own thriving virtual assistant business for nearly two decades, she founded the Kingdom Virtual Assistant School where she trains aspiring virtual assistants to design their own unique practices in partnership with God. She uses her certified Life and Career coach training to support her students and in her work with entrepreneurs. Outside of Kingdom VA School, she supports small businesses to streamline their operations so they are free to focus on their own God given callings.
This video covers what you need to think about and do before you hire anyone, whether it's a virtual assistant, someone from Fiverr or Upwork and what to keep in mind as you go through the process. Angee also shares with us her experience of working as a VA and the top 3 common mistakes that people make when working with a VA.
Learn What To Do Before Hiring a VA...
- [02:18] Angee's journey from working in corporate to starting her own business
- [09:35] How to deal between your heart and your mind when starting a business?
- [13:39] Why do people hire a virtual assistant?
- [17:13] The importance of understanding what it takes to run your business
- [21:03] How to overcome the problem of letting go of tasks & responsibilities
- [23:39] Why we have to be willing to trust God - It's a blessing to be able to hire someone to help!
- [24:23] Understand that change takes time - there's always a transition period
- [31:17] 3 mistakes that people make when working with a VA
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.