Sarah Tiefenthaler and how she grew into SUP yoga.
Sarah reveals how she dropped her fashion career for a life of yoga. Simultaneously as she was falling for yoga, she also fell in love with stand up paddle boarding and Sarah blended the two into Yogaqua.
Based in LA she also teaches Yoga across Europe and North America and is working to expand the brand around the world. She talks about what led her to a career on the water and her expanding media profile, including her appearance on National Geographic’s Remote Survival show.
Sarah Tiefenthaler on SUPfm
Sarah Tiefenthaler resources
- Sarah’s company www.yogaqua.com
- Sarah on National Geographic’s Remote Survival Clips
- Wanderlust Yoga Festival http://wanderlust.com/events/about-wanderlust-festivals/
- Sarah teams up with Lulu lemon for regular ocean cleanups
- One of Sarah’s SUPConnect How to videos: Sarah Tiefenthaler
Mentioned in this episode:
The SUPfm SUP Safety Course
Designed for beginner and intermediate level leisure paddlers we deliver the right safety topics, delivered with the appropriate level of detail. The course aims to help you become more confident and self-sufficient when you’re making your personal safety decisions.