Do you dream of building something BIG? Today we’re sharing the story of two young men with a dream, Cole Zucker and Guillaume Vidal, who are disrupting the lighting industry with their new business, Green Creative Lighting. They are taking on companies like Philips and GE by offering high-performance LED solutions – and winning. Cole and Guillaume were only able to accomplish this so quickly, because they established clear goals, took massive action, and focused on forming the right relationships so that they could recruit the right people into their world.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Out of everything that you’ve heard in this episode, what’s the ONE thing you can do that will make everything else easier or unnecessary? What’s the ONE action you can take that will guarantee the time you invested in this episode will have an amazing return on the investment of your time?
In this episode you will learn...
- [8:00] Why speed to implementation and execution is so critical for small businesses.
- [13:00] How you can build strong business relationships.
- [15:10] Why you need to resist shiny object syndrome when scaling a business (and what happens when you don’t).
- [19:40] How assembling the right team will allow you to stop focusing on the day-to-day and start focusing on the vision.
- [21:30] How you can make finding people a priority.
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more at gc-lighting.com
- Connect with Cole on LinkedIn
- Connect with Guillaume on LinkedIn
Will you help us get to know you better? Go to the1thing.com/podcastquiz Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
Get your FREE audiobook copy of Shoe Dog or Total Recall! If you enjoy listening to podcasts, you probably also enjoy listening to audiobooks, and that’s why Audible is sponsoring this episode. If you go to audible.com/onething, you can create a free account and get a free credit for your first book, which could be Shoe Dog or Total Recall.
We are HIRING! We are hiring an amazing Community Manager, and we would love for that person to come from this community. If you are someone, or know someone, who loves to create amazing content, engage with a community, and wants to manage all of the content for the business, please go to the1thing.com/jobs.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters