It’s not possible to be motivated every single day of the week, we all have moments when we feel like we’ve hit a wall. However, one thing that can help with this is to have a growth mindset and to be as consistent as possible with what we’re doing.
In this episode, I invite Josh York of GYMGUYZ to discuss all things mindset and how important it is for entrepreneurs to never stop learning new things. Tune in to find out how having a growth mindset is everything when it comes to building and growing a business.
- [09:18] - People need positivity
- [11:04] - Leaders create other leaders
- [20:08] - Always take action
- [20:49] - Learn something new every single day
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- It’s impossible to be motivated every day, but consistency is key
- Importance of having a work-life balance
- If you’re not learning, you’re not growing
- Relationships can lead to amazing opportunities
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.