James Cordon does it, Jimmy Fallon does it, and your brand should be doing it too – segmenting your content.
Defining segments within your content can have a game-changing effect on your creation and repurposing process. But it can also help more of your audience form stronger connections with your content.
In this episode, we explain how to streamline your content creation and repurposing and grow brand superfans with content segments.
Find out about:
- What marketers can learn from TV talk show segments
- The benefits of segmenting your content – before you create it
- How to create content in segments, with real examples
Important Links & Mentions
- The David Beckham x James Corden clip
- More about segmenting your content: www.content10x.com/238
- My book: https://www.content10x.com/book (Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results)
Join hundreds of business owners, content creators and marketers and get content repurposing tips and advice delivered straight to your inbox every week https://www.content10x.com/newsletter
Amy Woods is a content repurposing expert and the CEO and Founder of Content 10x–a specialist content repurposing agency helping tech and professional services businesses worldwide repurpose their content. Amy is a best-selling author, hosts two content marketing podcasts (The Content 10x Podcast and B2B Content Strategist), and speaks on stages all over the world about the power of content repurposing.