This bonus episode of the Accounting Influencers podcast is part of a series to review 2022 and the pandemic era, assessing what we've learned, what has worked and what hasn't.
We'll also look ahead to 2023 and preview where the challenges and opportunities are in the accounting and fintech world.
You can check this episode out on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/ink1NDsoW-I
Your commentators and thought leaders in this bonus series include:
Martin Bissett Advisor to the Advisors in Accounting & Fintech Organisations https://www.linkedin.com/in/martinbissett/
Francesca Lagerberg CEO of Baker Tilly International https://www.linkedin.com/in/francescalagerberg/
Steve Heathcote Chief Executive Officer at PrimeGlobal https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-heathcote-b327573a/
Mark Koziel President and CEO at Allinial Global https://www.linkedin.com/in/mjkoziel/
Samantha Louis Chief Executive Officer at Praxity Global Alliance https://www.linkedin.com/in/samantha-louis/
Steve Cox Head of Market Insights at IRIS Software Group https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenchristophercox/
Randy Johnston CEO & Co-Founder at Network Management Group https://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjohnston/
Dan Richards Founder of Practice Win & MyFirms App https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielrichards1/
We cover the following areas in these bonus episodes:
A. 2022 in review
1. How would you sum up the year for accounting? Any surprises, findings, outcomes?
2. What kind of shape is the accounting profession in as we emerge from the pandemic?
3. If you were a teacher giving accountants a school report, how would you grade them?
4. What have we learned about the software, fintech and vendors or the associations, networks and alliances serving accountants?
5. What lessons have we learned about what has succeeded and failed in the last 3 years?
B. 2023 in preview
1. What will be the main challenges for accountants and firms in the coming year?
2. Where will accounting firms find their biggest opportunities in the coming year?
3. What will separate the good accounting firms from the great ones in 2023?
4. What will happen to the complacent accounting firms who won't/can't change?
5. What's coming up for vendors in getting the attention of busy accountants or the or the associations, networks and alliances helping accounting firms in 2023?
Mentioned in this episode: