When you can’t keep solving problems the way you always have
Before working with me, my clients Jen and Annie, said they felt like they were on a sinking ship. They knew it was due to their lack of backend systems, processes, organization, and team communication, but didn’t know how to turn it around.
But I didn’t see it as a sinking ship at all. I saw the potential. They just needed to start asking different questions. Questions like: is this sustainable, is it scalable, and is it profitable?
If you’re ready to learn how to create a sustainable, scalable, and profitable business, join me in the Scale to Seven® Mastermind. I’ll show you how to look at your business through a different filter to reach your goals. Apply here.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The importance of having different skill sets on a team
- How to ease your resistance to systems and processes
- How to make sure every decision is in alignment with your mission and goals
- The #1 question you should ask yourself before putting a plan into motion
Featured on the Show:
Jennifer Campbell and Annie Brees, are on a mission to free women from the diet cycle, repair their relationship with food, and help them find their ideal body weight without restriction and obsession. It's kinda personal for them! They each have their own story of overcoming diet culture to experiencing true freedom and sustainable weight loss.
Their passion is showing women that they can achieve their health and wellness goals in a balanced way that preserves their emotional health, happiness and freedom.
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (The Elevate Effect™)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send