Do you want to be a social media influencer? Today, we will chat with Brigitte Truong who will tell us about her experience with Broadcasting and Social Media Influencing, and how she navigates the industry.
Brigitte Truong is an executive producer at The Influence Agency, hosted a live TV broadcast at 19 years old, and has interviewed around 350 celebrities. Brigitte has been passionate about the broadcasting industry since the age of 4, but she first pursued a job in psychology. After realizing her true passion, she quickly rose in the TV industry and became successful.
Join us today to hear Brigitte’s story and how she got to where she is today.
“I only want to promote things that I use and love.”
- Brigitte Truong
In This Episode:
- How Brigitte got into the broadcasting business
- Brigitte explains how to prepare for celebrity interviews
- Here are some tips for the new generation of social media influencers
- How volunteering and talking to people can help you pursue your dream
- Why you need to have fun with interview questions and do your research
- Here’s why you need to be yourself with paid ads