Are you struggling to create content for TikTok? We might have found a solution.
On today's episode, host Logann Norris sits down with Mandy McEwen to discuss how millennials and older generations can eliminate stress from video content creation. Mandy is the Founder & CEO of Mod Girl Marketing and Luminetics. She has been marketing successful brands online since 2007. In 2010, she started a marketing agency, Mod Girl Marketing.
Creating videos for social media can be overwhelming. But as Mandy explains, it doesn't have to be. With attention spans rapidly declining, a 30-second video is all you need to get ahead.
Tune in to learn the secrets behind every great piece of content on social media and what you can do to get the most out of TikTok without necessarily dancing to popular sounds.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Getting started with video content creation
- How to outsource your TikTok creation to a Gen Z
- Businesses ignoring video will struggle in future
- The future of hiring and outsourcing tasks
- YouTube Shorts versus TikTok
- Interesting stat on LinkedIn videos
- Why vanity metrics don't determine success on social media
- Black Friday dos and don'ts
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry's Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!