Want to know how you can scale your customer's lifetime value?
On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Rudy Mawer to discuss customer lifetime value and how you can build a multi-million dollar business through Facebook ads. Rudy is an international entrepreneur and expert marketer. He built two multimillion-dollar businesses in two years by age 27 - and now runs a fully done-for-you marketing agency specializing in ecommerce brands and helping experts and celebrities scale their brands.
Tune in to learn how Rudy built multimillion-dollar businesses by mastering Facebook ads, direct response, and funnels. Discover the basics of customer lifetime value, why it's important, and some time-tested strategies to maximize it.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The intersection between science and marketing
- Understanding the customer's "Why" and why it matters
- Marketing is about grabbing people's attention
- What to expect in the future of digital marketing
- How to maximize the lifetime value of a customer
- A holistic approach to organic content on Instagram
- Ad Creatives: Best practices to make your ads stand out
- The number one rule to becoming successful in life
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry's Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!