In this episode of 10q Interview I chat to Olly Fawcett, founder of digital marketing agency, 303 London.
It was great chatting to Olly and hearing all about his journey building a business which he founded at 17 and is going from strength to strength nearly 10 years later.
Olly shared a lot including his thoughts on social media, a subject he's obviously very knowledgable about.
We also covered:
- the power of digital natives
- Youtube winning out against Netflix
- the importance of retention
- dreams of being an F1 driver and chef
- his love for F1
- the highs and lows of running a business
- his view on the controversial topic of working for free
- organic reach coming back
- Facebook becoming Linkedin
- the big life hack of getting outside
- working at speed
- recognising success and aiming for satisfaction
There are so many takeaways in this episode so feel free to share it with someone you think would benefit from hearing it, young or old. 😀
If you know someone thinking about starting a business or side hustle, they'll be very grateful.
It was fantastic chatting to Olly and I know you are going to enjoy listening to what he has to say.
Go give him a follow (Linkedin, TikTok, YouTube), say hi and let him know what you thought of the episode.
You can go to this link for further details: https://chrishutchings.online/10q-interview/olly-fawcett/
Feel free to share your thoughts on any of the 10Q Interview social channels. 😀
TikTok | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Facebook | Linkedin
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy