How To Become An Unapologetic Entrepreneur - With Bri Seeley
Tom Bailey, Founder Of Succeed Through Speaking, Interviews Bri Seeley
Google’s #1 Entrepreneur Coach, Bri Seeley, helps entrepreneurs create long-term, sustainable and scalable success… on their terms! Bri distils her 14-years of real world experience into digestible, tangible tools to help entrepreneurs thrive and profit. Bri is a 2020 Stevie Award winner for both Coach and Woman of the Year, a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and author of the best-selling Permission to Leap. Her expertise has been featured in over 50 press outlets and hundreds of podcasts.
Why you've got to check out Bri's episode:
- Know if you are a Wantrepreneur or a Solopreneur and understand what you need to do next to help you continue you on your Entrepreneurial journey.
- Understand the biggest challenge for Wantrepreneurs and the challenges that come along with inaction and indecision.
- Learn how sitting on a fence as an entrepreneur is so paralysing and how to avoid not taking action for another 10 years.
- How to identify and focus on the inspired actions and how you can take one simple step a day to move you and your business forward.
- Find out how to access Bri's free masterclass to help you get of the fence, make some forward movement and monetise the vision you have for your business.
- Finally, discover the one decision that Bri made to walk away from a business and launch a brand new business which has left her feeling more fulfilled and happy.