How can you improve upon what you already have in your business instead of constantly putting something new? Reducing noise and complexity in your agency is about optimizing what already exists and having streamlined systems in place.
In this episode of The Agency Blueprint, I’m joined by Crista Grasso, a strategic planning expert for leading global businesses and online entrepreneurs when they want to scale. She has the ability to quickly cut through the noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to simplify and scale a business. We discuss agency complexities, symptoms that your agency is complex, and how to shift your mindset and streamline your business.
Listen in to learn the importance of creating a system around what you do to be successful.
- [1:40] What are your overall thoughts on agencies adding more complexities in order to grow?
- [4:26] What are some ways you can highlight as symptoms of a too-complex agency?
- [16:49] What other stories do you find with clients when you’re working with them on operational problems and things?
What You’ll Discover:
- [2:04] Avoid adding more complexities to your business and optimize what already exists instead.
- [4:43] The top symptoms that indicate your agency’s operations are too complex.
- [6:49] Have a core framework that you’re known for to give you scalability and carve out your niche.
- [11:43] Shift your mindset and become the CEO of your business to create a repeatable system.
- [17:02] How to create systems so that everything doesn’t have to be dependent on you.
- [20:17] Crista’s guide that helps you assess and minimize waste in your business.