There is all this information out there for MEN, telling MEN how THEY should show up in their marriages, what they should and shouldn’t do, but what about the WOMEN? There is not enough information out there about what a WOMAN does and how SHE should show up in the marriage, something this week’s guest knows all too well.
Teresa Young is the founder of The Respected Man, and she helps women understand that, yes, SEX and RESPECT are important for MEN in relationships but that, as a woman, you should also ADMIRE the man you love. It’s not about losing your identity or allowing him to dominate your life, but admiring him for who he is. She joins Mark on the show this week to share how she believes she burned THREE marriages to the ground, where she FAILED, and how it led her to search for how she could show up as a better WIFE. Hear the ONE thing she did to cause her marriages to break down, and her advice to men facing separation and divorce.
“Divorce is not the end of your life, it’s the end of a chapter.”
- Mark Santiago
In This Episode:
- Teresa shares the difference between sex outside the marriage, and sex inside the marriage
- Hear why you should look for a woman who deeply ADMIRES you for what you do and are
- Teresa shares how she approaches parenting with her ex-husband
- Most women that file for divorce don’t want to be divorced, they want this…
- Discover how to create a life that attracts a person who RESPECTS you
- If you are struggling in your marriage, you need to do THIS…