BIO: Dudu Cearense is an ex-soccer player, financial adviser, and private banker.
STORY: Dudu’s worst investment ever was not learning about managing his money when he was a successful soccer player.
LEARNING: Invest in learning about money management.
“Learn how to take care of your money.”
Dudu Cearense is an ex-soccer player, financial adviser, and private banker.
Worst investment ever
Dudu was a young athlete making good money, just like many professional athletes, but he didn’t know anything about managing this money. He didn’t know about saving on taxes, he didn’t clearly understand the terms of his contract, and most importantly, he didn’t know how to invest his money.
Therefore, Dudu relied on other people for investment advice. A friend came along and told him that real estate was the best way to invest his money. Since he didn’t know much about investing, Dudu believed his friend, so he only built a real estate portfolio.
- You need to know everything about your investments before you invest.
- Read and understand contracts before you sign them.
- Invest in learning about money management.
- You cannot expect other people to take care of your finances. You’ve got to learn how to do it yourself.
- Be responsible for your financial life.
- Only go into investing if you know what you’re doing.
You need to know what to do with your money from the moment you start making it.
No.1 goal for the next 12 months
Dudu’s number one goal for the next 12 months is to start a podcast and get to 1,000 clients.
“Have an attitude of gratitude. I wish every listener success.”
Connect with Dudu Cearense
Andrew’s online programs
Connect with Andrew Stotz: