Where are you in relation to being "all things to all men?"
Give of yourself, create the atmosphere, take the time that develops the relationships in the Lord.
• There are people that teach and are involved with other people. We need to learn to create relationships and be the atmosphere for others.
• The scripture that says no greater love has man than he give up his life for His friend. We take our time to listen to others where they are.
• Evangelism is the creation of relationships. There will be relationships formed because God, through us, provides the atmosphere needed as He sees fit.
• It is an honest, sincere love that’s imparted from God. Those you relate to don’t have to know your history to love you.
I Corinthians 9:22
To the weak I became weak, that I might gain the weak; I have become all things to all people, so that I may by all means save some.
Greater love has no one than this, that a person will lay down his life for his friends.
• It's because of the relationships that sheep beget the sheep.
• There’s so much relating going on that is teaching, impartation, appropriation all based upon first your personal relationship with God and how He moves among us.
• Anyone that progresses in the Lord, there is a refinement that comes to your spirit and a refinement that comes to your attitude about people that you are around.
Just keep loving those that you have relationships with, and they will grow and mature.
I think that is what is exciting about this new day.