Has the DVSA become too test focused with it's latest campaign? That's the big focus of the episode as I'm joined by Green Room regular, Chris Bensted of the DITC (Driving Instructor and Trainers Collective.).
- How useful is the campaign?
- Shroud ADI's be promoting it?
- Is it detracting from 'safe driving for life'
You can find out more about the DITC here.
For more information on The Instructor Podcast visit https://www.theinstructorpodcast.com/ here you'll find guest profiles, spotlighted episodes, blogs access to The Instructor Podcast Premium, previous episodes and more...
For additional content and exclusive discounts, be sure to check out our Premium subscription - Here you'll find lot's of extra content, including:
- Episodes on the Standards check and how to break down each individual competency so you're fully aware of what to expect, how to prepare and how to perform.
- Conversations with world class coaches as we dive into their thoughts on coaching in the driver instructor industry.
- Shows where we deep dive into a specific topic, with no tangents.
- As a member you'll also receive exclusive discounts for GoRoadie Pro, Client Centred learning training, The ADI/PDI Doctor and The Guild of Mindful Driver Trainers.
The Instructor Podcast uses a variety of social media channels, including a Facebook group. You can join the group or follow us on the following platforms: