What skills and training do you need to become a successful property manager? A positive attitude and willingness to learn will definitely go a long way. Of course, you also need certification and specific training to thrive in the industry. But there's no need to worry about it. Validum Institute is here to help.
Victor is the Director of Validum Institute. He brings over 25 years of experience in business development, real estate/ property law, compliance, and education.
Previously, he was the General Manager for CSG Property Holdings, a project marketing/property development company. His experience as a well-respected real estate agent and developer, backed by his passion for training and education, has enabled him to build one of the most respected nationally recognized training organizations in real estate.
If you're looking for a reliable training provider, get in touch with Victor James and Validum Institute. Mention Kylie Walker for a discount on your course.
“Your first year is about learning, not earning. Be a sponge.”
- Victor James
In This Episode:
- Meet Victor James, Director of Validum Institute
- What are the first steps in pursuing a property management career?
- How to choose the right training provider when taking a registration course
- How has the registration course evolved over the years?
- What type of support can students expect from Validum Institute?
- Is now a good time to join the property management industry?
- Victor shares his advice for anyone wanting to explore the exciting world of property management.