Most visibility strategies focus on how many people you can reach without considering how you handle all those eyeballs on you and the ripple effect that can cause.
Mai-Kee Tsang walks you through making your visibility strategy safe and sustainable as well as successful.
PLEASE NOTE THIS EPISODE DISCUSSES VIOLENCE AND PERSONAL SAFETY
You need to put safety and sustainability first in your visibility strategy or you won’t have the capacity to serve the people who find you.
We talk about
- The difference between visibility and exposure
- Why safety should be a key consideration in your visibility plan
- Making friends with your fear
- How to shine when you want to shy away (Mai-Kee’s Golden Field visualization)
- How to find the right visibility strategy for you
- The key to making it sustainable
- Mai-Kee’s lifestyle boundary for her business
- The worst cookie-cutter advice Mai-Kee’s been given on her lifestyle business
To read the transcript and explore other episodes go to dianemayor.com/60