A recent life change that Cristie deems one of the toughest in her career sparks this week’s conversation. Cristie and DeAnna sit down in person for the first time in a while to discuss how they navigate big decisions, the impact it has on themselves, their family, and friends, and how to react to someone else’s decision that could affect you.
Cristie shares her emotional and mental process that helped guide her decision to leave her decade-long career and focus on her new position, Executive Regional Manager for Security National Mortgage. She talks about how she quieted the external noise and ultimately followed her intuition, making a decision that suits her best.
- [02:15] Cristie’s recent life change she deems one of the toughest decisions in her career
- [06:00] How to support someone making a big life decision when it affects you
- [12:34] What it means when someone you know or love has a negative reaction to your decision
- [17:04] The lesson Cristie learned in choosing to make her career change
- [20:45] Cristie’s top 3 takeaways from facing a big life decision
- [23:33] DeAnna’s process on how she approaches tough decisions
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We'd love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.