Before leaving for Uganda, Will Shehee felt like he and his family had a word from God - that God would protect them. In some ways, that made him feel invincible.
But as he and Etta share in their second episode together with Scott they were far from invincible.
Still, God showed His incredible faithfulness and used incredible tragedy to strengthen their faith and to reveal a much deeper truth.
As you listen, you’ll learn:
- Why Will felt like they would be invincible.
- What happened when tragedy struck.
- How God provided support for them in Uganda, and prepared them for this difficulty.
- What it was like to release even this tragedy to God.
- How God was faithful to Will and Etta to share a deeper truth with them on the same day.
- What they would like for you to remember when you’re facing challenges or tragedies.
This is a powerful and touching story. But even more - it’s a story of God’s goodness.
About From the Forefront
From the Forefront, interviews with those of the front of Christian missions and ministry. Learn about leadership, life lessons, and more with the monthly, long form podcast brought to you by the creators of the Leadership Moment Podcast, FXMissions.
Mentioned in this episode:
Anthologies From the Forefront - Getting Closer to God
In his second volume of the Anthologies from the Forefront series, N Scott McClelland pursues the goal of leading believers deeper into their beliefs and disciples deeper into their discipleship. Follow the link to find it on Amazon.
Anthologies Volume 2