Round Table 22 - What does accountability look like in your program? - Epiosde 378
Welcome to the 22nd edition of the Coach’s Corner Round Table on the Hoop Heads Podcast. Each episode of the Coach’s Corner Round Table will feature our All-Star lineup of guests answering a single basketball question. A new Coach’s Corner Round Table will drop around the 15th of each month.
October’s Round Table question is: What does accountability look like in your program?
Our Coaching Lineup this month:
· Erik Buehler – Chatfield (CO) High School
· Joe Harris – Lake Chelan (WA) High School
· Nick LoGalbo – Lane Tech (IL) High School
· Nate Sanderson – Thrive on Challenge
· Don Showalter – USA Basketball
· John Shulman – University of Alabama Huntsville
· Joe Stasyszyn – Unleashed Potential
· Lee Swanson – Bunker Hill (NC) High School
· Todd Wolfson – St. Francis (CA) High School
Pleae enjoy this Round Table episode of the Hoop Heads Podcast and once you’re finished listening please give the show a five star rating and review. Make sure you’re subscribed to the Hoop Heads Pod so you never miss an episode. You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, & YouTube. If you haven’t already, please tell a coaching colleague or friend about the Hoop Heads Podcast so they can listen and learn from some of the best minds in the game!
Get registered for our Hoop Heads Pod Webinar Series. If you’re focused on improving your coaching and your team, we’ve got you covered! Visit hoopheadspod.com/webinars to claim your seat.
Make sure you check out our Hoop Heads Pod Network of shows including Thrive with Trevor Huffman, Beyond the Ball, The CoachMays.com Podcast, Player’s Court, Bleachers & Boards plus our NBA team pods Cavaliers Central, Grizz & Grind, Knuck If You Buck, 305 Culture, Blazing the Path.