In this episode, we’re re-sharing our thoughts on being in our 50s - the good, the bad, and the ugly. We share some of our most surprising moments, what we didn’t see coming, and how we’ve learned to embrace all parts. This is real talk, we bare it all, we laugh, and hold nothing back. You’ll leave this episode with relatable stories, a good laugh, and the best advice we could give from experience.
- 05:56 - A message to our younger listeners about what not to take for granted while your young
- 06:18 - The 1st set of physical changes that you experience as you age
- 07:50 - Daily struggles with Cristie and DeAnna
- 09:50 - Plastic surgery: do have it or not?
- 12:31 - What is peezing?
- 13:53 - The #1 thing Cristie refuses to do
- 15:46 - The 2nd set of physical changes your body goes through as you age
- 17:57 - DeAnna’s thoughts on cosmetic surgery
- 22:10 - The beautiful side of your 50s
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.