Episode 88: How to Cold Pitch your way to Success
Welcome to episode eighty-eight of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how to cold pitch your way to success with Naomi Olasoji of Boundless Studios.
In our eighty-eighth episode you’ll learn:
- What brand strategy is and why it is so important to your business
- How persistence is key when it comes to cold-pitching
- Why you need to consider the needs of the prospective client
- How remembering your goal can help you write a good pitch
- How to push past the mindset about cold-pitching
- Why you should start before you’re ready - yes you read that right!
About our Guest:
Naomi Olasoji is a brand and social media strategist. She helps small businesses find their soul by identifying and creating memorable and identifiable brands that stand out from their competition and attract their most loyal customers.
Thanks for Listening!
Join our Facebook Community for more tips and tricks on how to easily create content and chat with other content creators! And make sure to follow our Instagram.
Links & Resources:
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Kate & Jessie
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”