Touching The Money Nerve With Bob Wheeler – MAF263
Touching the Money Nerve with Bob Wheeler – MAF263
This week let's talk about touching the Money Nerve. How emotions underpin our relationship with money.
My guest is Bob Wheeler.
And this is episode 263 of the Marketing and Finance Podcast.
We chat about:
· Emotions and how they underpin our relationship with money
· Is financial advice becoming more like financial coaching?
· Why are certain feelings about money engrained within us since childhood?
· The family financial meeting – including children in the conversation
· Why layman’s terms are important
· Lessons from stand up comedy routines
· How to make your content stand out and share your message
· Happier and healthier relationships with money
Who is Bob Wheeler?
Bob Wheeler offers a simple and effective method for creating a healthy relationship with money. A popular radio show and podcast guest, Bob also hosts a weekly podcast, Money You Should Ask.
Bob explores the emotions surrounding money management in his book, The Money Nerve: Navigating the Emotions of Money. His passion is to help others gain insight into why their emotions trigger financial decisions.
While building his accounting practice, Bob simultaneously pursued his love of satire and ventured into the realm of stand-up comedy. Blending his wittiness with 25 years of helping clients, Bob’s approach to money integrates warmth and humour.
Would you be interested in appearing on the MAF Podcast? Have you an exciting marketing or finance story to tell? Do you fancy drawing out some inspirational ideas that MAF listeners can take away to use in their own businesses? Do please contact me if you want to get involved. http://rogeredwards.co.uk