With the world shifting more into virtual spaces, live events are becoming the order of the day. If you’re in the L&D community,
it’s probably time to think about ways to manage your time, space, tech and everything in between. To speak more on how to own your virtual training space, Kassy LaBorie, the Founder of Kassy LaBorie Consulting, LLC and virtual classroom master trainer, joined The Visual Lounge.
Kassy is the “Original Virtual Training Hero" and is in the business of helping people give their best in virtual training sessions. She covers everything from live virtual training events to webinars and ways to connect better with your audience.
In this episode, Kassy reveals the various ways she connects with her audience, how her producers help her streamline her messages, and the ins and outs of becoming a virtual training hero.
Learning points from the episode include:
- How Kassy got into online L&D
- How to get people more engaged in the learning process
- How learning objectives influence participant numbers
- What it means to have someone producing a live event
- What makes a good producer
- The dynamics of the producer-moderator relationship
- Kassy’s advice about making mistakes during live videos
- What differentiates live videos from pre-recorded videos
- Kassy gives some insights into “The Virtual Trainer’s Guide to Becoming a Hero”
Important links and mentions:
Learn more about the TechSmith Academy.
To read the blog post on the topic or watch the video, go to: https://www.techsmith.com/blog/the-power-of-producers