Which Discomfort Will You Choose?
As a CEO of your business, you will find yourself faced with making some hard decisions. You’ll also start to notice, there is often discomfort no matter which choice you make.
You’ve delegated most of the easy decisions and now the ones that escalate to you are often the tough ones, the not so straightforward decisions between two options that both feel uncomfortable.
When facing these types of decisions, there are a lot of factors to consider and that’s what we dive into, in this week’s episode.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- 3 perspectives when making difficult decisions
- Why it’s important to define your vision, mission and values and how this plays a part in making those decisions
- What to look for in someone you lean on for decision support.
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (The Elevate Effect™)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send