Don't miss episode #18 with Film Director James Mellor of Rainbow Trout Films and the Northern Video Company. Having been in film for the last 20 years. James has worked on films such as Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and shows such as Last of the Summer Wine, Doctors, Wheeler Dealers. He currently, has a show called The Inflight Food Trip which recently launched on Amazon Prime in 2020.
In this show, James talks about how it all started when his parents took a call from BBC Manchester when he was just 10 years old. When the BBC was looking for a supplier of live fish for a then relatively unknown TV show known as 'Red Dwarf.
This moment of happenstance sent James on a journey of discovery into the world of film and television.
Some of the many takeaways from this episode include:
- The things we love as a child, give us clues to the things that could make us happy as adults. James was lucky enough to continue on that path, but many of us forget what lit us up inside.
- How learning your craft and working your way up is part of the journey. But that in doing the work and absorbing everything on the way, you will become a well-rounded expert in your niche!
- How important it is as new business owners do not have all of your eggs in one basket and be reliant on one client. You need to diversify your portfolio as soon as possible and look for different income streams.
- When creating video, don't use a script. Use pointers but keep the conversation authentic and real.
- The power of masterminds to help move your business forward.
*GET MY NEW BOOK* >>>The Power of Scripting
More from James Mellor:
Rainbow Trout Films
Northern Video Company
Twitter https://twitter.com/rainbowtfilms and https://twitter.com/northernvideo1
Jame's new Video Subscription Service
Mentioned in the Show
Leave a Review on Itune to be entered into a draw for a 30-minute coaching session.
How to Leave a Podcast Review on Itunes
Ask Beth Anything (Law of Attraction, Visualisation, and More)
Ask me in the community or on Social Media :)
Join the Visualise You Community
More from Beth
Complete the Visualise You Audience Survey
Get Your Freebies (Affirmations, Meditations, A Guide to Journaling) https://bethhewitt.com.
The Visualisation Vault
Find Beth on Social Media