“The only differentiator between your dreams and you are your actions.” - Malay Damania
Most people just wait for the right time to begin anything. Are you also someone who waits for the right time to hit the gym, start a guitar class, learn investing or start your business?
If you answered yes to even one of those questions, then this episode is for you. In this episode, your host Malay Damania talks about why most of us cannot break the inertia and begin.
- If you wait for the right time, you will be waiting forever as there is nothing like the right time.
- Waiting is an excuse you give because of your own doubts, fear, anxiety or lack of resources. And that turns into procrastination but remember the key to break the pattern is to start.
- Don’t overwhelm yourself with a lot of things. Understand the big picture and keep your goals in mind but start small. See what you can do today.
- Remember small actions build momentum which turns into a flow and ultimately shows results in the future.
- You might not be 100% perfect but taking action will help you to understand your skill gaps and give you a scope to improve. Just planning or thinking won’t give you that luxury.
Listen to the entire episode to understand why waiting for the “right” time isn’t a good idea.
Buy Malay’s book - Business Champ
Malay Damania conducts business mentoring and coaching sessions to help small and medium business owners, startup founders, entrepreneurs, and CEOs to get past their stagnancy in business to move into a growth trajectory.
Book Free Consultation with Malay
Connect with Malay at:
Website - www.malaydamania.com
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/malay-damania-23285717
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/malaydamania/
Email - email@example.com
**This show is produced and managed by Done For You Podcasts, full-service podcast launch and management company**