Brent Beason is CEO and President of B&W Fiber Glass, a global producer of advanced solutions focused on high performance textiles and textile components. He is passionate about having engineers who ‘know how to dream.”
Brent has a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and he chose the topic of Resolute.
- Empathetic communication with your employees is the best way to build strong teams that are driven to achieve more.
- When you are passionate about what you do, it draws the world’s attention.
- As a leader, it’s incredibly important to measure and mark your words very carefully. You shouldn’t give in to emotions.
- “I think that the number one aspect of a leader is; your ability to be mentally tough, no matter what the situation is, no matter what you're facing.”
- “My number one joy in life is to see someone work their way up from the shop floor to our front offices...I truly believe that's my greatest legacy.”
- “No matter the difficult situation you must consider a favorable outcome for all the stakeholders.”