So many of you facing separation and divorce are saying and doing the WRONG things, and pushing your spouse FURTHER away. This poor communication and lack of leadership and ownership are contributing to the BREAKDOWN of your marriage. Mark sees so many men going through this, so this week, he's doing something he has NEVER done on the show before, and he’s tearing down a reality TV relationship breakdown between Kim and Barry Plath from Welcome to Plathville.
It doesn’t matter if the show is real or not. In the scene Mark shares, Kim tells Barry how she FEELS, and he does not know how to listen to her or make her feel heard and understood. This is so common among men who come to Mark for support and it HAS to change. Listen in this week to hear a step-by-step breakdown of the conversation between Kim and Barry, how Barry SHOULD have responded, what he’s doing WRONG, and what he needs to do to fix it. And if you think this sounds like you, hear how to apply Mark’s advice to YOUR relationship.
“If you don’t take the opportunity to listen and help her feel heard and understood, you are blowing it. You are losing your chance to be better.”
- Mark Santiago
In This Episode:
- Find out WHY people behave selfishly and how to ensure YOU don’t
- You can’t change what she does or how she behaves, there is only ONE thing you can change. This is it…
- Why you have to be SECURE in yourself if you want to hear and understand what your wife is saying
- Mark shares one of the most ARROGANT statements he has heard anybody say
- Discover your greatest superpower as an EMPOWERED man
- Mark is sharing, and how HE would respond in the circumstances
- THIS is the problem with you not accepting responsibility and accountability for your actions…