- "If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." — Henry Ford
- Become a person worth listening to by doing the unexpected. Speak to a dozen or so (at least) of your ideal clients & ideal strategic partners ABOUT the podcast that you’re developing. Now’s a good time to make sure you’re on the right track for content and clients.
- Ask them specific questions about the topic of your podcast. (i.e. “Regarding (topic of your podcast), what are your biggest challenges? etc.)
- 1) Start by brainstorming a list of ideal clients / strategic partners. 2) Reach out and schedule time to speak with them using your podcast as the “reason why”. 3) Have the conversation and make sure you’re recording & transcribing (ai software). 4) Review the conversations for language and trends.
- [TAKE ACTION] Brainstorm your list and start scheduling calls as soon as possible. Don’t wait. Schedule one call if one is available. (Yes, schedule more.)
Ben Gioia ("joya")
Book Coach, Strategist & Publishing Advisor
Ben Gioia ("joya") is a three-time, best-selling author, podcast, and international radio show host. He’s trained millionaires at Stanford and helped a Fortune 100 company elevate culture by creating an empathy video game for 20,000 employees. Ben makes it easy — for coaches, consultants, speakers, and small business owners — to get their book done in as little as 5 weeks!
From there, it’s making an impact as a unique expert, enjoying 5-figure speaking fees, and getting clients & partners BEFORE they’re published! With 38 years of writing adventures, Ben helped launch the world’s largest magazine (AARP) and his teachings are used by more than 50,000 people worldwide.
Global Radio Authority & Podcast Expert, IBGR Co-Founder
Donna Kunde is a podcast host & radio personality who has produced almost 14,000 podcasts, while elevating businesses, with more than 300,000 downloads (to date). So with her own international business radio station (and network), Donna is amplifying more than 70 experts (in 14 countries), reaching listeners in more than 180 countries, and delivering worldwide transformation, every single day. Donna is all about taking proven wisdom and applying it, 13 minutes at a time. Then turning that into a podcast AND book, in just 20 weeks. (It’s called the Influencers Formula.) If you’d like to learn more about the Influencers Formula for your business, contact Donna today.
Listen to Live: IBGR.Network
Subscribe to the podcast at influencersformula.com