Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
- [00:37] - What it’s been like never being employed, starting his first company at a young age, and selling it in 2019.
- [02:51] - Demystifying the beliefs that business owners have about raising capital.
- [07:23] - The critical importance of product market fit.
- [09:54] - Positive lessons from ten months of no customer acquisition, and nothing but ideating and understanding their product.
- [11:53] - Doing what the market tells you you are good at and how to find a business partner to build your business with.
- [15:19] - Why every salesperson should be genuinely authentic and curious.
- [20:52] - Choosing to live out a digital nomad lifestyle.
- [24:19] - Effective email outreach tidbits for salespeople.
In this episode of the Transformed Sales Podcast, I interviewed Adam Rosen, an entrepreneur that loves to support business owners and share his rollercoaster startup journey to help those on a similar path. He is the Founder of Email Outreach Company, where they do automated email outreach to get startups on more sales appointments, without the hassle.
If you know you need more sales but dread the thought of telemarketing or your email campaigns going unopened or ending up in spam, then this is the episode for you. If you have a great business and you want to let the world know about it, then Adam will teach you the secrets of getting your emails opened and your voice heard. He will also talk about why it's important for businesses to get to product market fit as quickly as possible, and many other insightful topics that will help you grow in your sales career or business.
“When you raise capital, as an entrepreneur, you are no longer the primary shareholder. You do not get priority” - Adam Rosen
“Any time you raise capital, now you have a boss. You are not the sole decision maker, you are not the sole owner” - Adam Rosen
“Entrepreneurship can be one of if not the greatest source of freedom for a human being, but, on the flip side, it can also make you feel like you are stuck” - Adam Rosen
“The more authentic you can be the better, and being genuinely curious is such a great trait of successful salespeople” - Adam Rosen
“The more genuinely curious we can be, the more effective we’ll be as, not just salespeople, but business people, human beings, personal relationships, everything” - Adam Rosen
Learn More About Adam Rosen in the Links Below:
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website - https://transformedsales.com/
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleynegreer/
- Wesleyne on Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/wesleynegreer
- Wesleyne on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wesleynegreer
- Email Her at firstname.lastname@example.org