Today, we’re chatting about investing in education as a small business owner. We both consider ourselves educators in the industry and we love and value education. But, we're also business owners who have spent our own hard earned money on education, too. In today's episode, we're going to be sharing our experiences, what kind of education we invested in and when. Together, we want to help you make smart decisions this year on where you’re going to spend your dollars to learn and grow and try something new in your business.
Today we're talking about:
- How it's easy to be overwhelmed looking at biz education
- Why Megan is looking for niched education for 2022
- How to decide who you're learning from - look for results!
- Why finding personalized experiences
- How bundles can be a low cost way to find new educators
- What we're looking for in education as seasoned business owners
- How lower ticket items can help you connect with the educator or coach
- A reminder about when to invest in education
Connect with Kat & Megan: https://talkingsmallbusinesspodcast.com/