When is a price for editing work too low or unfair? And do those terms even make sense universally?
Listen to find out more about
- The narrative of the universally acceptable price and why it's problematic
- Why every editor needs to do the maths
- Understanding your own needs and wants
- How everyone has a budget that works for them and them only
- Why a lower fee doesn't necessarily equal an intention to exploit
- How location and circumstances affect what's acceptable
- The limitations of other editors' advice
- The power of open conversations about pricing
Join our Patreon community
Our patrons benefit from access to PDF transcripts for all episodes featuring just Louise and Denise, and for some of our guest episodes. If you'd like to support The Editing Podcast, join our Patreon community!
Denise and Louise
'Vivacity’ by Kevin MacLeod
- Link: https://filmmusic.io/song/4593-vivacity
- Licence: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/