- Venus enters Taurus on March 16, 2023
- Venus will be in Taurus until April 11, 2023
- Why is this Venus transit in Taurus so significant according to Ayurveda?
- How to take advantage of the cosmic events happening right now (Pluto, Mars, Sun, Mercury)
- Sun enters Aries from Pisces on March 20. 2023 based on the zodiac system that we follow called tropical (as opposed to the sidereal system used in Jyotish)
- Astrological New Year and Spring Equinox (equal night and day)
- New Moon on March 21, Sun conjunct Moon at 0 degrees of Aries
- The New Moon intensifies the transit of Venus in the sign of Taurus.
- The meaning of Planet Venus in Ayurveda (when in and out of balance)
- The meaning of the sign of Taurus in Ayurveda (Kapha bioenergy)
- The meaning of astrological House II in Ayurveda
- Venus and the Heart Chakra
- Venus and the Law of Attraction
- The meaning of Planet Pluto in Ayurveda (Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva)
- The meaning of Planet Mars in Ayurveda
- The meaning of Saturn in Ayurveda
- The meaning of Mercury in Ayurveda
- The meaning of Neptune in Ayurveda
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Sun in harmony with Pluto
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Mars in harmony with Saturn
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Mercury in conjunction with Neptune
- These are the general ayurvedic tendencies of the cosmic energies, everyone's particular circumstances are different based on their own individual chart
- You can listen to the Saturn transit in Pisces here
- You can listen to the Venus transit in Aries here
- We practice Ayurvedic Astrology based on the ABLAS method of calculations
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! -Tim, Vie, Freyja & Kali
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy is offering Personal Training, "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" teacher trainings and mini courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.